Anyror @ Anywhere Gujarat is an online portal that provides details about land records for Gujarat. The main objective of this website is to provide access to every citizen of Gujarat to know about their land details, name of the landowner, etc. through 7 12 Utara or also called Satbara.
Anyror Gujarat can be accessed through the official website anyror.gujarat.gov.in. In this article, we will provide step by step directions on how to find your 7 12 Land Record in Gujarat.
Gujarat Any RoR @ Anywhere Satbara View Land Record
To view land record in Any RoR website, the following steps you have to follow:
- Click on this link and the following window will open.
- There you will see the following three buttons
- View Land Records -Rural.
- Land Records – Urban.
- Revenue Case Data.
- Click on “View Land Records -Rural” button. it will take you next screen.
- Now Select District, Taluka, Village, and Survey Number.
- Now it will ask Captcha Code.
- it will show land records of that survey number.
Services Available at Anyror Gujarat
- 135-D Notice For Mutation
- Entry List By Month-Year
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Know Khata By Owner Name
- Know Survey No. By Owner Name
- New Survey No From Old For Promulgated Village
- Nondh No. Details
- Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- Revenue Case Details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- VF-7 Survey No Details
- VF-8A Khata Details
Benefits of the Anyror Gujarat Portal
- Easy and less time-consuming service
- True and actual land records
- Free of cost
- Transparency in work
How to download E-Dhara Forms?
Click on this link https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/e-dhara-forms
How to download Jantri in Gujarat?
Click on this link https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/jantari