ap ysr navasakam scheme 2020 | navasakam.ap.gov.in login | YSR Navasakam scheme portal|identity ysr navasakam scheme beneficiary | know ysr navasakam login id, password
The Government of Andhra Pradesh State has recently launched a revolutionary scheme name AP YSR Navaskam scheme for the successful implementation of the welfare schemes launched by the government. The government has also launched a website i.e navasakam.ap.gov.in. On this portal citizen of the state can grab all the schemes related information. Here in this article today we are going to provide the information available on the portal related to which scheme and many other relevant things, please read further.
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme
Under AP YSR Navaskam scheme beneficiaries of 10 social welfare schemes launched by the government will identify. Here is the scheme list for which AP YSR Navasakam scheme will implement.
Number Of Beneficiary YSR Navasakam
On 25th May 2020 in a press meet Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has specified that the welfare schemes started by the government have benefited over 3.5 crore people of the state. He also stated that the government has distributed Rs. 40139 crore rupees among the beneficiaries till May 2020 via welfare schemes. Out of this amount Rs. 19,298 crores were disbursed to Backward Classes (BC) beneficiaries, Rs. 6,332 crores to Scheduled Castes (SC), Rs. 2,108 crores to Scheduled Tribes (ST) beneficiaries and Rs. 10,472 crores to other categories. Not only this he also said our government has generated four lakh job opportunities in village and ward secretariats within four months after coming to power which is the matter of pride that over 82 per cent jobs are secured by SCs, STs, BCs, and minorities.
YSR Amma Vodi
This is the one of flagship programme announced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister under Navaratnalu. Under Amma Vodi Scheme financial assistance will provide to the mothers/ recognized guardian who is below the poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region. The motive behind this scheme is to enable the mother to educate her child/children from class I to XII.
YSR Rice Card
Government has decided to issue new rice cards to the beneficiaries. Under this scheme, those families are eligible to get the benefits whose family income is less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas, total land holding is less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together, monthly electricity consumption is less than 300 units, no one in the family is Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.), not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted), no one is paying income tax and in urban areas who owns no property or less than 750 ft built-up area.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card & Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
Under this scheme, the government will provide Vidya Deevena Card for complete fee reimbursement and Vasathi Deevena Card for food and hostel expenses Rs. 20,000/- per annum to the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges.
YSR Arogyasri Card–navasakam.ap.gov.in
Under this YSR Arogyasari Scheme the government will provide help to all those whose annual income is less than or up to 5 lakh, Landholding less than 12 acres of wet or 35 acres of dry or a total of 35 acres of both, not have more than one personal car, who own no property or less than 3000 ft built-up area in an urban area and not a government employee.
AP YSR Kapu Nestam
This scheme is for financially empower the Kapu women of above 45 years of age. Financial assistance will be provided of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards.
YSR Netanna Nestham
Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 24000/-per annum to weaver family who owns a handloom. The motive of the government is to modernize their equipment and to compete with the power loom sector.
YSR Pension Kanuka Card
Under this scheme the government will provide pension cards to the people whose age is above 60 years, family income is less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas, total land holding is less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together, monthly electricity consumption is less than 300 units, no one in the family is Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.), not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted), no one is paying income tax and in urban areas who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi
Under this scheme, the government will pay interest portion for the FY 2019-20 on SHG bank loan amount outstanding as on 11/04/2019.
Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
Under this scheme, the government has promised to pay Honorarium to the Pastors, Imams& Muazzins and an increase in salaries to Archakas.
Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
Under this scheme, the government will help BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors by providing financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- per annum.
Navasakam Portal Services
navasakam.ap.gov.in Portal has been designed and developed by the Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services. Citizens can get various services on this portal. On this portal you will get all the scheme details along with the following options: –
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff mapping
Procedure to be Followed to Identify the Beneficiary at navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Preparatory Arrangements
- Training to Volunteers
- Conducting of House Hold survey
- Computerisation of field data
- Publication of Draft-eligible members lists for Social Audit
- Grama Sabha / Ward Sabha for Social Audit
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- Applicants have to open the Official Website of navsakam
- From the home page of the site you need to go to the “Know Your Secretariat” option available in the menu bar
- On the new screen, a list appears from where you can check your district name and choose Urban or Rural
- Now select the link given in the column (urban or rural) in front of your district name
- Thereafter you need to choose your Mandal name from list
- Select the link, given opposite to your Mandal name and note down your secretariat code appear on the screen
navasakam.ap.gov.in Login Procedure
- To login the site you need to open “http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/” website with the help of internet
- From the home page of the website you need to search the “Login” option
- Click the option and a new page opens on the screen where you need to enter “User ID”, “Password” and “captcha code” shows on the screen
- Click the “Login” option given next to the captcha code to login
Scheme ID Cards
On Tuesday 9th June, 2020 chief minister of AP YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has directed the officials to issue the ID cards for various welfare schemes within the stipulated time period. Strict action will be taken if the cards are not provided to the beneficiaries within the time period. CM also said to display the list of the beneficiaries at the village or ward secretariats. Pension, Rice and Arogyashri cards should be delivered at the doorstep of the beneficiary
ID Card Stipulated Time
|Scheme name||Time period|
|Rice And Pension Cards||Within 10 days|
|Aarogyasri Cards||Within 20 days|
|House Site Pattas||Within 90 days with registration|
Other Important Decisions
- By12th June 2020 the list should be displayed of those who missed applying for house site pattas, by 15th June 2020 all the formalities will be completed and on July 8th, house site pattas will be distributed.
- 31000 Anganwadis buildings will be reconstructed by a joint collector
- Anganwadis staff will get training at the village or ward secretariats by the joint collector
- As per the rural employment guarantee scheme MGNREGA employment opportunities generated for 54.5 lakh people
- YSR Clinic’s mapping will be completed by June 10
- Secretariat should display all important and useful information of welfare schemes and services available for people.
- You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query related to the navasakam portal.