As we all know that India is going through the lockdown and in this article today we will share with you all the important aspects of the Assam Medicine Delivery Scheme(Assam Dhanwantari Scheme) which have been launched by the healthcare department in the Assam government. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure through which you can apply for the Assam medicine delivery and we will also share with you the specifications of the Assam delivery scheme with much information about the scheme.
Assam Dhanwantari Scheme
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is presently uncontrolled the nation over and numerous individuals are currently in critical waterways without getting the necessary medication in their general vicinity during the lockdown. Taking into account this, the Assam express government’s wellbeing office has propelled an uncommon plan called ‘Dhanwantari’, under which locally inaccessible drugs will be conveyed to patients at home. This medication is free up to 200 rupees. The cost of the medicine is above the range of 200 rupees then you must pay the amount to the concerned officer delivering your medicine.
The medicines in the Assam state will be arranged in the following time period keeping in mind their availability:-
- If the medicine is available within the district, then it will be delivered in 24 hours
- Medicine is available within regional headquarters like Guwahati or Dibrugarh then it will be delivered in 48 hours.
- If the medicine is available out of the state, then it will be delivered in 7 days.
Implementation Of Dhanwantari Medicine Delivery Scheme
The medication conveyance plan of the Government of Assam propelled on Friday has developed as an aid for the individuals of the state. Under the plan, 104 Helpline got 260 calls inside the 4 hours of its dispatch on Friday. Dr Himanta Biswa Sarma expressed in a Tweet that 42 demands out of these calls have just been tended to and prescriptions have been conveyed to the patients on the main day itself. The brief reaction of the wellbeing division has given a significant alleviation to the individuals in the midst of COVID-19 lockdown.
Procedure to Apply Online In Assam Medicine Delivery Scheme
To apply for this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The citizens can call on 104
- Or you can also visit the link given here
- Now Dhanwantari Application Form for Govt of Assam’s Home Delivery of Medicine Will Open in your computer Screen
- Now enter following details
- Name of Patient
- Mobile Number
- Home Address
- Village/City Town Name
- Reason for availing the service
- Now check all the details carefully and then click on the submit button
- You can also share your prescriptions via the district-specific WhatsApp number
- The ASHA workers and Multi-Purpose Workers (MPs) will deliver the unavailable medicines.