Orunodoi Scheme | Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF | Arunodoi Scheme Apply Online | Orunodoi Scheme Registration Form | Beneficiry List Download Online
In this article today, we will share with all of our readers the new information about the Assam Orunodoi scheme which has been launched by the government of Assam recently for the year 2021. There are details about the application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme, objectives of the scheme and also most importantly how the scheme will be implemented to save the rights of the residents of Assam. In this article, we have shared each and every detail regarding the scheme for your information.
The Assam state government is good to go to with Orunodoi Scheme from October 2, 2020, with a mean to give money related help to around 17 lakh families in the state. According to the Finance Minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma, under the plan a measure of Rs. 830 every month will be given to the qualified 17 lakh families to purchase the fundamental things of food. Orunodoi plan will be the biggest Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme of Assam which will profit 15 to 17 thousand families for every Assembly voting demographic. The determination of recipients to begin from August 17, 2020. They will get the sum on the main day of consistently, beginning from October 2020.
Objective Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The main objective for the Assam Orunodoi scheme will be the implementation of various services in the Assam state. There will be different types of benefits which will be provided to the beneficiaries of the Assam Orunodoi scheme. The main objective of the concerned authorities is to help all of the residents of Assam to lead a happy life without any financial trouble. As we all know that Assam is a small state and many of the people suffer from financial crisis there, this scheme will eliminate all those financial crises for the poor families.
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
- A measure of 2800 crore rupees is reserved for the Scheme under which every year 10 thousand rupees to be given to 27 lakh helpless families through DBT.
- The support is given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households.
- 25 lakh rupees will be given per school for 200-grade schools on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government is to give free sterile napkins to young ladies in sixth to twelfth norms government and government-helped schools.
- The Assam government has additionally begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme from 17 August and the Beneficiary choice will begin from region level advisory group will begin.
- Just ladies will be the recipient of the plan to guarantee its appropriate use by the family.
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the eligibility criteria is as follows-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- The composite household income of the applicant for the scheme must be less than Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- The priority will be given to the household with an especially abled nominated female, widowed/divorced/unmarried female/separate female, specially-abled household member.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
- First of all the preliminary selection will be done by gaon Panchayat, village council development committee, and urban local bodies on the basis of eligibility conditions.
- The gram panchayat, village council development committee, and under urban local body will prepare an undertaking cum checklist of beneficiaries.
- After that this checklist will be forwarded by gaon panchayat, VCDC, and ULB and will be complied LAC wise by member secretary, DLMC
- Then the checklist will be put up before the district level monitoring committee for priority selection
- Then the district level monitoring committee will pirate eyes and finalize the list of applicants based on the pirathi carry teria
Pirority Beneficiaries under Scheme
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
Application Procedure Of Scheme
The applicant must be well aware of the application criteria and must apply for the scheme before the last date of registration-
- The Applicant who wishes to apply for Assam Orunodoi scheme firstly they need to visit at the official website.
- Download the Application Form and fill Arunodoi Scheme application form with all the mandatory details.
- Attach the required document with the application form and submit it in the respective department.