Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), a Heavy Engineering Company under Govt. Of India.
- In the latest Job Notification, BEML announces job vacancies for Director posts in reference to the Notification no: 42/2020.
- Under BEML Director Job Notification 2020, candidates completed CA/MBA/PGDM in relevant subjects can apply.
- On the basis of the Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
- The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 1,80,000 to Rs. 3,40,000 per month.
- An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 28.07.2020.
Eligibility Criteria For BEML Director Posts:
Name of the Posts:
As of 28.07.2020, the Candidates age limit should be 45 to 60 years.
Candidates should complete CA/MBA/PGDM in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of the Interview.
Steps to Apply:
Read the job details @ Adv Link
Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online.
And Take a print out of the Application, attach the necessary documents and send it to the below address.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Starting date for submission of online application by 19.05.2020.
Last date for submission online application by 28.07.2020.
Last date for submission of offline application 28.07.2020.
Online Application BEML Recruitment 2020 Official Link.
BEML Job Alert Related Full Document: Click Here
Bharat Earth Movers Limited or BEML Company Profile
Looking for the Latest BEML Recruitment 2020 Job Notifications, you have come to the right place. You can apply online here for latest posts released by Bharat Earth Movers Limited.
Bharat Earth Movers Limited or BEML, a public sector undertaking, under Ministry of Defense, incorporated in May 1964, headquartered Bengaluru, Karnataka.
For Latest Sarkari Recruitment 2020 & Job Alerts Visit Our Website Regularly.
BEML manufactures earthmoving equipment, underground mining equipment, railway equipment, high power diesel engines, heavy-duty hydraulic for mining, construction, power, irrigation, fertilizer, cement, steel and rail sectors.
The PSU is listed in National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchanges has manufacturing plants in Kolar Gold Fields, Bengaluru, Palakkad, and Mysore.
The company which controls 70% of India’s market in the earthmoving equipment producing segment, has regional offices across the country, and it is Asia’s second-largest manufacturer of earthmoving equipment.
Generates over 400 million dollars in revenue annually.