Kalia yojana list Odisha 2020 | online Kalia yojana list Balasore, Cuttack,balangir2020 | Download Kalia yojana 2nd list pdf | Kalia yojana Odisha second list | download Kalia yojana list Odisha 2020 pdf
KALIA Yojana Online Application Form for Farmer Inclusion under the scheme has been released by the Odisha Government in the Month of August 2019. Under the New KALIA Yojana Farmer Inclusion Form, More Beneficiaries will be added for the 2019-20 year.
Kalia Yojana Installment 2021
On 12th February 2021 the government of Odisha has transferred approx Rs 1272 Crore to the beneficiary of Kalia Yojana. Approximately 53 Lakh Farmers of Odisha has gotten the benefits of Kalia Yojana through this Kalia Yojana 2021 Installment. Each farmer will get Rs 2000 in their bank account by this February 2021 installment. These amount i.e Rs 1272 has transferred through the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) method. Now all the eligible farmers of the state may check their installment details by visiting the official web portal or scroll down the page to check all beneficiary details because we are also providing all the direct links here.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget 2021
When this scheme was introduced the government has sanctioned Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. For the year 2021, the state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crore. Under this scheme, the government has disclosed to distribute Rs. 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana the state government is going to distribute only Rs. 4000/- rest Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central government under PM Kisan yojana. You need not apply for both the schemes separately. If you are enrolled with Kalia Yojana you will get the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too.
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme. Government of Odisha launched KALIA Scheme for the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. Under this scheme the government is going to provide the following benefits to the beneficiaries of the scheme:
- The first and foremost benefit of this scheme is that the government is going to provide financial help to the small and marginal farmers by giving them Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them in purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
- For Agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. the government is going to give Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Household.
- Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers will also get Rs.10000/- per family per year to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh will also be given at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Rs.50000/- at zero percent interest rate Crop Loan will also provide to the farmers.
Highlights of KALIA Yojana Online Application Form 2021
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December, 2018|
|Scheme type||Odisha State government scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
KALIA Yojana Benefits
Assistants Of Cultivation
To purchase seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and to pay labour or other investment financial assistance of Rs 25,000/- per farm family will be provided. This financial scheme will be implemented from Rabi season 2018-19 onwards. This financial assistance will be provided for five seasons for small and marginal farmers.
Assistance For Livelihood
For agricultural allied activities like goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping, duckery units etc financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- will be provided to each agricultural households that is landless. SC and ST population of the state will be particularly benefited from this scheme.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial assistance of Rs 10,000/- per family will be provided to vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural labourers who are in old age, having disabilities/disease etc so that they can take care of their sustenance
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
- The savings account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at a nominal premium of Rs 330/- out of which Rs 165/- will be paid by Government of Odisha.
- The savings account holder whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given personal accident cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at the annual premium of Rs 12/- out of which Rs 6/- will be paid by Government of Odisha. If the age of beneficiary is between 51 to 70 years the entire amount of Rs 12/- will be borne by Government of Odisha.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
Crop loan up to Rs 50,000/- will be made available at 0% interest to vulnerable landless labourers, cultivators, sharecroppers and agricultural families that are identified by gram Panchayat. This initiative has been taken in order to develop and grow the agriculture
Kalia Yojana Ineligible Beneficiaries Identified
Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation scheme or Kalia Yojana has been launched by the government of Odisha for farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agricultural labourers. Through this scheme, various kinds of monetary benefits are provided to the beneficiaries so that the income of the farmers can be increased. Till now many farmers have availed the benefit of this scheme. Out of these farmers, there are some farmers who are not satisfying the eligibility conditions of the Kalia Yojana but still getting the benefit of this scheme. The government has identified such beneficiaries. Around 1.04 lakh beneficiaries are ineligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- This information has been shared by the agriculture minister of Odisha Mr Arun Kumar Sahu in the state assembly on 24th February 2021.
- There are 56,14,707 eligible beneficiaries of this scheme so far. Recently the chief minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik has released the assistance amount under Kalia Yojana for the financial year 2020-21.
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- To file your grievance under KALIA Yojana, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available on the top corner right-hand side.
- A new page will appears on the screen with instructions, read them carefully and click the proceed option
- A question will appear on the screen that “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options Yes and No
- Click yes and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Click the show option to see the grievance application form.
- Fill the application form with the asked details
- Click the “submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear, note it down for further reference.
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
- you may contact on this number if you have any query related to the KALIA Yojana