Free Laptop Scheme Apply | Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration | Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility
If you have already passed class 12th, then it is your opportunity to apply for the Karnataka free laptop scheme. Today under this article, we will share with our readers the important aspects of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme for the year 2020. In this article, we will share with our reader the eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, registration process and all of the other important aspects about the Karnataka free laptop scheme for the year 2020. In this article, we will touch all of the specifications of the Karnataka free laptop scheme for all of our readers.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The Scheme was launched by the concerned authorities of the Karnataka state government to provide laptops to all of the students who have passed with bright colours in their class 12th examinations. Also, certain higher education fields such as medical, engineering, etc were finalized to distribute the laptops among the students so if you are a student in Karnataka state then you can apply for Laptop Scheme to avail of the benefits very easily.
Objective of the Karnataka Free Laptop scheme
The primary objective of the free laptop distribution scheme is to promote digital education in the students. Another objective of the Karnataka government is to provide technical education to those students who are not able to get it on their own due to financial crises. It is another way to encourage the brilliant students who performed well in the board examination of 12th standard. This scheme will encourage the students for higher education in the field of technology.
Features Of The Laptop Scheme
Under the scheme, many incentives will be provided to all of the students of the Karnataka state. Especially, the students who are pursuing professional courses from reputable colleges and Polytechnic institutes will be able to take the benefit. Over 1.50 lakh state students who belong to ST and SC categories will be benefited from the scheme. The scheme is aimed to help students belonging to ST/SC category. Laptops of around Rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000 will be provided to the students.
List Of Courses
The following courses are applicable under the scheme:-
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Studying in First Grade Colleges
To be eligible for the Karnataka laptop scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant can be of any category or any backward category.
- The student must have passed class 12 with good grades.
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhaar Card for identification
- Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport size photograph
- Educational Certificate
Application Procedure Of Free Laptop Scheme
- First, visit the official website given here.
- On the official website click on the Laptop Scheme tab present at the home page.
- Or directly click on the given link here to download the Karnataka free Laptop application form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form
- Attached all the above-mentioned documents
- Submit it to the Karnataka educational board.