Odisha Labour Card List of Beneficiary 2020 online | Registration Form of Odisha Labour Card | How to check Name in Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary List | Odisha Labour Card List 2020
Odisha Building and Other Constructions Welfare Board have finally released the Labour card list for the year 2020-21. So, all the candidates who have applied for the Odisha Labour card can view the list by going to the body’s official portal. Odisha State Government Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced that 100 to 200 destitute will be provided cooked food in every Gram Panchayat daily and Rs 3,000 as financial assistance to 65,000 registered street vendors in the state.
Here we are going to provide you with information about viewing the name in Odisha Labour Card List and downloading the beneficiary list. If you are a worker cardholder in the state of Odisha then this article is very important for you because, in this article, we will provide all the information about downloading the Labour Card beneficiary list with you. We will provide you with the link to download the Labour Card beneficiary list according to your district.
How to check Odisha Labour card list
To check the Odisha labour card list, you simply need to visit the official website of Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board on this link and locate the district wise list of the beneficiaries registered and select your respective district. You can also check your Odisha labour card using the Beneficiary list below by simply clicking on the total number of beneficiaries for your district.
The Odisha Labour Card registration form for a worker who is worked at the building & construction area, with the help of e-Shramik Labour card to check record the details of the workers who worked at their premises. you can apply online for this card after reading the eligibility from below. In this article, we cover Lebar card list Odisha online name wise. So you can easily get it here by searching your name.
Odisha Labour Card Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Odisha labour card:-
- The applicant must be the residence of Odisha
- Above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
odisha building and other construction workers Benefits
The Odisha Labour cardholders will be able to get a number of benefits including medical facilities, educational assistance and financial help. Here’s a list of all the benefits that can be availed by Odisha Labour cardholders:
- Assistance in the case of an accident
- Death benefit
- Medical expenses for treatment
- Maternity benefit
- Availing loans and advances for construction of houses
- Financial assistance for developing and upgrading skills
- Educational assistance
- Purchasing necessary tools
- Assistance with the marriage of two dependent girl children of the cardholder
- Funeral expenses
Procedure to check Odisha labour card beneficiary list
- To check the list, first of all, go to the official website of the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board
- From home page of the website you have to click “reports” option available in menu bar
- Click “reports on beneficiaries” and district wise beneficiary number list appears
- Select the number given opposite to your district name and the beneficiary list will appear on the screen
- You may directly click the below-given links to open the list.
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
Download Labour Card List
If you want to check the beneficiary list of Odisha labour card then you must follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Odisha labour card.
- On the homepage, click on the Report option
- The Districtwise Beneficiary Information will appear on your screen.
- Select your district.
- The detailed list will be displayed on your screen