On Sunday Nirmala Sitharaman the finance minister has announced PM eVidya program for students. This program is announced for the top 100 universities of the country and for schools also. Under this program, online education courses will be allowed to start from May 30, 2020. Sitharaman has also made an announcement regarding Swayam Prabha DTH channel to support that student who does not have access to the internet. So in this article, we have covered all the important information regarding PM eVidya program.
About PM eVidya- One Nation One Digital Platform
These top 100 universities of the country have allowed starting online education after 30th May 2020. As everyone does not have access to the internet so Sitharaman has announced Swayam Prabha DTH channel. A program for multi-mode access to digital/online education will also be launched under PM eVidya program. The government is set to launch 12 more channel. The PM eVidya program will also consist of ‘Diksha’ involving e-content and QR coded energized book for all the classes and will be called as ‘one nation, one digital platform’. A TV channel called ‘one class, one channel’ will also be launched for class 1st to 12th. The government have also decided to do radio podcast and special e-content for visually and hearing-impaired students. The government will take all these efforts to ensure the education of student does not suffer due to nationwide lockdown.
Objectives Of PM eVidya Program
- The main objective of PM eVidya program is to educate students through digital platforms so that the education of students does not suffer due to nationwide lockdown
Benefits Of PM eVidya Program
The benefits of PM eVidya Program as launched by the Government of India are as follows:-
- Students will get education sitting at home
- It will be a one-stop solution for all learning needs of students
- Special radio podcast will arrange for visually and hearing-impaired students
- Students can study through e-content
- Dedicated channel for education on tv will help students who do not have access to internet
Some Important Information Regarding PM eVidya Program
- Top hundred universities will be permitted to start online classes from 30th May 2020
- Use of radio, community radio and podcast for education is suggested by the finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- A special type of e-content will be provided for visually and hearing-impaired students
- There will be a single dedicated channel per class from class 1st to 12th which will be known as ‘one class, one channel’
- Diksha will be launched for States and union territories which will contain e-content and QR coded energized textbook for all grades it will be known as ‘one nation, one digital platform’
- Channel call Manodarpan will launch for mental health and emotional well-being student, teachers and families
- A new national curriculum and pedagogical framework for school, early childhood and teachers will be launched which is integrated with global and 21st-century skill requirements.
- National Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission for ensuring that every child attains Learning levels and outcomes in grade 5 by 2020 will be launched by December 2020.
- Swayam Prabha DTH channel will launch for all classes so that the student who does not have access to the internet can study
- The experts will do live interactive sessions from home through skype
- It has made private DTH operators like Tata Sky and Airtel 2 year education video
- 200 new textbook will add o e-pathshala
सरकारी योजनाओं की ताज़ा खबरें – Sarkari Yojana Latest Updates के लिए हमारे वेबसाईट पर Regular विजिट करे और ज्यादा से ज्यादा लोगो को share करे.