SBI PO Apply Online 2020 : Online Application Form, Registration
The State Bank of India recruitment of probationary officers for this year started with notification. Here the SBI PO apply online dates are given. Candidates go through the official notification completely and check your eligibility. Then start your process for SBI PO Apply Online 2020.
|On-line application start date||April 2020|
|Online application end date||April 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||May 2020|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||May 2020|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||May 2020|
|Online Preliminary Examination||June 2020|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||July 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||July 2020|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||August 2020|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||August 2020|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||August 2020|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||October 2020|
The Application Requirements:
- Any Indian national having a Bachelor degree can apply for the SBI PO post.
- First, it includes a registration procedure which consists of fields like mobile no. and email id, which should be filled and submitted.
- There are different stages of exams like Prelims, Mains and interview. There is only one application process for all the different parts of the exam.
- Next procedure is to fill in all necessary details followed by uploading a photo and sign in a specified format and then make a fee payment at last.
- Candidates from reserved categories like SC / ST / PWD must pay Rs.125 and General / EWS / OBC candidates must pay Rs.600.
- SBI PO Application Form and fee payment mode: Online
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Required documents: ID Proof, Reserved Category Certificate, Educational Qualification, Scanned Photograph, and Signature.
SBI PO Online Application Process:
- Registration Process
- Upload Scanned Photo and sign
- Filling the Application form
- Fee payment
- Confirming the Application process.
SBI PO Apply Online 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- The age limit for candidates is 21 to 30.
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non creamy layer||3 years|
|PWD (SC / ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (Gen / EWS)||10 years|
|Person domiciled of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|