वंदे भारत मिशन | Vande Bharat Mission in Hindi | वन्दे भारत मिशन क्या है? | Vande Bharat mission flight schedule | Flight Fare for Vande Bharat Scheme | Vande Bharat Registration Link | Vande Bharat Mission Phase 2 | Vande Bharat Mission Phase 2 Flight Schedules
We all know that the coronavirus is not ending anytime soon so to make the fellow Indians come back to India, the Government of India is flying some of its Air India flights to bring back all the Indians who are stuck abroad because of this lockdown and are unable to come back. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure through which you can apply for the Vande Bharat Mission Phase 2 and come back for your country without any worry. We will also share with you all the list of flight eligibility criteria, fares, and booking rules.
Phase 2 Vande Bharat Mission Latest Update
Announcing a report on the Vande Bharat Mission, which began its second stage from May 16 2020, MEA Spokesperson Anurag Srivastava on Thursday (May 21) said that the phase 2 will incorporate spots like Istanbul, Ho Chi Minh city, and Lagos, other than expanding trips to the US and Europe. This phase will last until 13th June. the concerned authorities are looking to bring back our nationals from 47 countries on 162 flights. Until now the passengers were only coming back from America and Europe but now the flights will be sent to other countries where the residents of India are stuck.
More countries added in 2nd Phase of Mission Vande Bharat.
Now stranded & distressed Indians from Finland, South Korea, Belgium, New Zealand, Netherlands, Kenya, Mauritius, Spain, Myanmar, Maldives, Egypt & Sri Lanka will also be able to return on the special flights. @airindiain pic.twitter.com/w9HLSTIBRd
— Hardeep Singh Puri (@HardeepSPuri) May 18, 2020
Numerical Data Vande Bharat Mission
The spokesperson Anurag Shrivastava also announced some numerical data related to the flight that has been sent to other countries:-
- A flight from Buenos Aires arrived with a total of 62 Indian nationals.
- About 300 pilgrims from Ladakh arrived on May 17 onboard Mahaan Air flight from Iran.
- Other flights from Djibouti and Hong Kong have brought in our nationals stranded in those places
- 23475 Indian nationals have safely returned under this Mission including-
- 4883 workers
- 4196 students
- 3087 professionals among others.
- There are 259001 people registered to return from 98 countries, adding workers 28%, students about 25%, professionals 14.5%, short-term visa holders like tourists 7.6%.
- 16991 are those facing medical emergencies
- 8746 pregnant women and elderly persons
Vande Bharat Phase 2 Registration
Stage 2 Vande Bharat Mission Online Registration will begin from the 16th May 2020. The Indian government will run 149 Repatriation Flights to save 15,000 Indian Nationals from 31 countries. This enormous battle to bring back the Indians caught in nations like UK, UAE and USA will begin from today. Non-occupant Indians who need to get back can enrol by visiting different international safe havens and know the procedure of enlistment. Indians abandoned in different nations must pay the predetermined passager fare to get back.
The flights will be running to the following destinations:-
- Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UK, UAE, USA Malaysia, Philippines, Bahrain, Armenia, Thailand, Italy, Nepal, Belarus, Nigeria, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Kazakhstan, Australia, Ukraine, Indonesia, Russia, France, Singapore, Ireland, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Japan, Georgia, Germany and Tajikistan.
If you want to check the flight schedule of Vande Bharat mission phase 2 then you will have to follow the simple step given below:-
- First, click on the link given here
- As soon as you will click on the link, a Vande Bharat Mission Flight Schedule will be opened on your desktop
- Read the PDF file carefully
- All of the flights that will be running in the Vande Bharat mission phase 2 will be listed in the PDF file.
Implementation Of Vande Bharat Mission
Vande Bharat Mission is the focal government plan to bring back Indians trapped abroad due to Coronavirus. The plan is divided into stages. The Indian government will run 64 Repatriation Flights to protect 15,000 Indian Nationals from 12 Countries which are Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UK, UAE, USA Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman. This huge battle to bring back the Indians caught in nations like UK, UAE and USA will begin from today. Non-occupant Indians who need to get back to their countries can also enlist by visiting different government offices and know the procedure of enrollment.
Vande Bharat Mission Flight Rules
The following rules to be followed by the people coming back from the Vande Bharat mission:-
For Evacuating Indian Residents From Abroad
- Priority will be given to convincing cases in trouble, including transient specialists/workers who have been laid off, momentary visa holders confronted with an expiry of visas, people with health-related crisis/pregnant ladies/old, those required to come back to India because of death of a relative, and understudies.
- Stranded residents should enlist themselves with the Indian Missions in the nation where they are abandoned, alongside important subtleties as recommended by MEA.
- The expense of movement will be borne by the explorers.
- Before boarding, all explorers will give an endeavor that they would experience obligatory institutional isolate for a base time of 14 days on appearance in India, at their own expense.
- At the hour of loading onto the flight/transport, MEA will encourage warm screening according to the wellbeing convention. Just asymptomatic voyagers would be permitted to load onto the flight/transport
- All travelers will be approached to download the ArogyaSetu application on their cell phones.
- MEA will show within any event two days notice, the timetable (day, spot and time of appearance) of the approaching flight/transport, on their online website
For Evacuating Non-Indian Residents To Abroad
- Only those people will be permitted to venture out to the goal nations, who are residents of that nation; who hold a visa of at any rate one year term of that nation; and green card or OCI cardholder.
- In instances of health-related crises or demise in the family, Indian Nationals holding a half-year visa can likewise be permitted.
- Before the tickets of such people are affirmed, MoCA will guarantee that the target nation permits a section of such people in that nation.
- he expense of movement, as determined by MoCA, will be borne by such voyagers.
- At the hour of getting onto the flight, MoCA will guarantee that all voyagers experience warm screening according to wellbeing convention. Just asymptomatic voyagers would be permitted to get onto the flight.
- While on board the flight, the wellbeing convention as gave by MoCA will be carefully followed.
Vande Bharat Mission Flight Schedule
If you want to know about the flight’s schedule then you must follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all click on the link given here
- When you will click on the link, a PDF file of the schedule of evacuating flights from Air India will be displayed on your screen
- You can download the PDF file and look for your desired flight evacuation schedule.
Flight Fares Under Vande Bharat Mission
If you are traveling through the evacuation flights you will have to submit some remuneration to the government. The list of remuneration or the cost of the flight is given below:-
|Departure to Arrival||Fare of Flights|
|Chicago/San Francisco/New York/Washington to Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderabad/Bengaluru/Ahmedabad||Rs 1,00,000|
|London to Delhi/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Ahmedabad||Rs 50,000|
|Singapore to Delhi/Mumbai||Rs 20,000|
|Singapore to Bengaluru||Rs 18,000|
|Dhaka to Delhi||Rs 12,000|
|Dhaka to Srinagar||Rs 15,000|
|Dubai to Delhi/Amritsar/Kochi||Rs 13,000|
|Abu Dhabi to Hyderabad||Rs 15,000|
|Kuwait to Ahmedabad||Rs 14,000|
|Kuwait to Hyderabad||Rs 20,000|
Vande Bharat Mission Registration Details
You can visit the official website of Air India to find about the registration procedure of Vande Bharat mission Phase 2. Also if you are an Indian who is struck abroad then you can visit your travel Embassy organized in that country and enquire about the flights of Vande Bharat mission Phase 2.
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website of COVID 19 evacuation flight.
- The direct link for the evacuation flights of different countries is given below in the following table.
- As soon as you will click on the link, a new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- On the registration page, you will have to enter some personal details and the details of your residences
- Click on submit.
Direct Links of Registration Under Vande Bharat
The registration links for different evacuation flights are given below in the following table:-
|UAE (Dubai)||Click Here|
|UAE (Abu Dhabi)||Click Here|
|Saudi Arabia||Click Here|
|United Kindom||Click Here|