West Bengal government is inviting WB Prachesta Prakalpa Scheme 2020 to apply online form at www.jaibangla.wb.gov.in. The new scheme namely Prachesta will provide financial assistance to such laborer / daily wage earner/worker who has lost employment or livelihood opportunities due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19). People can now download WB Prochesta Prokolpo Application Form PDF from the official website at wb.gov.in.
The laborers, daily wage earners, workers in the unorganized sector does not have any alternative sustainable source of income and are passing through extreme distress can apply. The financial assistance of a one-time ex-gratia payment of Rs. 1,000 would be provided to each such person. For this purpose, people need to download WB Prachesta Prakalpa registration/application form PDF and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Now check the Prochesta Prokolpo apply offline process, eligibility criteria, where to submit the application form, and complete details. The start date to apply for the Prachesta scheme is 15 April 2020 while the last date to apply is 15 May 2020.
Details Of WB Prochesta Scheme
|Name of scheme||Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamta Banergy|
|Nodal Department name||Labour Department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Daily wage workers|
|Benefits||1000 rupees incentive|
|Objective||To help during COVID-19 crises|
Application Procedure Of Prochesta Scheme
Applicants have to apply for the scheme through offline mode. The following are the necessary steps you have to follow to apply.
- Applicants can apply for the scheme by obtaining the application form free of cost through
- Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate
- Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation
- Direct Link – https://wb.gov.in/upload/MCLNEWS-200420181145543.pdf
- Fill the application form with the details such as
- Name Of The Applicant,
- Father Name,
- Date Of Birth,
- Voter ID No.,
- Ration Card No.,
- Aadhaar Card No.,
- GP/ Ward No,
- House/ Premises,
- Post Office,
- Police Station,
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
- Affix you’re recently clicked passport size image
- Read the declaration and sign the application form
- Submit the form to the same office from where you get the form.
Availability of WB Prachesta Prakalpa Registration Form Offline
In case you are finding it difficult to download the Prachesta Prakalpa Scheme application form PDF as mentioned above, then you can also obtain it offline. The application form may be obtained free of cost from the following offices:-
A) Office of the District Magistrate or offices designated by the District Magistrate
B) Office of the Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Approval & Benefit Transfer
- Application is approved by the district magistrate through BDO in rural areas, SDO in an urban area, and Commissioner KMC in KMC areas after verification.
- Approved applications are forward to the nodal department.
- The nodal department will transfer the amount into the account of the beneficiaries
Eligibility Criteria for WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme
All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Prachesta Scheme in West Bengal:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The laborer / daily wage earner / unorganized sector worker must be the sole breadwinner of the family.
- He / She must not be an existing beneficiary of the state govt’s social security scheme like old-age pension, widow pension, disability pension, Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY).
- Only 1 person from a single-family would be eligible. Single-family includes husband, wife, and unmarried children.
- District Magistrate / KMC Commissioner should be satisfied that the applicant has lost his employment/livelihood opportunity due to the COVID-19 lockdown. Moreover, the applicant does not have any alternate source of income.
- District Magistrate / KMC Commissioner should also have reason to believe that the laborers / daily wage earners/workers are passing through extreme distress.