West Bengal government has launched Sneher Paras Scheme 2020 for migrant laborers who are residents of WB and stuck outside the state during Coronavirus lockdown. The state govt. will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 to each of these migrant workers. For this purpose, each worker will have to apply online by registering at the WB Sneher Paras Scheme mobile app. The direct link to download/install WB Sneher Paras APK from google play store for android users and fill online application/registration form is mentioned in this post.
The official website of the West Bengala Sneher Paras Scheme is wb.gov.in or jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in at which the official notification is present. All the applicants can check the eligibility criteria, how to apply, processing and approval, nodal department, and effective date. The assistance amount would be transferred directly into the bank accounts of migrant laborers through DBT mode.
People can utilize this amount to sustain their livelihood during a nationwide COVID-19 lockdown. Each needy WB state family (residing outside West Bengal) will get the assistance of Rs. 1,000 per family from CM Relief Fund.
The following dates are to be kept in mind while you are availing the benefit of the Sneher Paras:-
|Starting of Scheme||20th April 2020|
|Ending of Scheme||3rd May 2020|
The following documents are important while applying for the Sneher Paras app:-
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Driving license
- EPIC Number
- Worker’s passport size photo
- Bank account details
- 10-digit mobile number
- Local details of the area in which you are stuck in a lock-down situation.
WB Sneher Paras Mobile App Download
As it is not possible for migrant workers to physically submit an application for Rs. 1,000 assistance, WB govt. has launched Sneher Paras mobile app. Here is the complete process to download WB Sneher Paras Scheme Mobile App from google play store (Android users):-
- Firstly visit the official website at wb.gov.in
- At this page, click at the “Download” tab present under the ‘Sneher Paras‘ section as shown below:
- Direct Links:
Link 1 – https://wb.gov.in/APK/Sneher_Paras_v1.0.3.apk
Link 2 – https://jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in/
- The mobile app will start downloading automatically. People can also download the Sneher Porosh app from the Jai Bangla link provided in the homepage of Government of West Bengal – Egiye Bangla at www.jaibangla.wb.gov.in
WB Sneher Paras App APK Registration / Application Form
Upon downloading the app, click at the Install button to run this app on your android smartphones. Below is the complete simplified process to fill registration/application form at the WB Sneher Paras Mobile App APK:
- Firstly install the Sneher Paras mobile app, give permissions, and open the app on your android phones.
- Then make WB Sneher Paras app registration using mobile number
- Enter the 10 digits mobile number and verify OTP sent on the registered mobile number to proceed to application riles and instructions.
- After reading the Sneher Paras Scheme Application Form Rules and Instructions, click at the “Apply Now” button.
- Then there would be 3 choices – Apply using Aadhaar Card, Apply using Voter Card, Apply using Digital Ration Card
- Choose one option and click at the “Save and Proceed” button to open the WB Sneher Paras Scheme online application form
- Fill in all the details and click at the “Save and Proceed” button to complete the online registration/application process.
The following selection procedure will be undertaken by the authorities to verify your documents and select the beneficiaries:-
- When you fill the application through the Sneher Paras portable Application after that the application will experience the confirmation procedure.
- The legitimacy of the application filed by every one of the up-and-comers will be confirmed by the District Magistrate/Commissioner of KMC.
- When the application got the green sign from the District Magistrate/Commissioner of KMC, the division of Disaster the board will produce the instalment straightforwardly into the record of the recipient.
- When the instalment is effectively credited, you will get the message of the equivalent on your portable number which you have enrolled during enlistment.