YSR Cheyutha Scheme | AP Cheyutha Pension Scheme | ap ysr cheyutha scheme | Ysr Cheyutha Scheme 2020 | ap cheyutha scheme | YSR Cheyutha Scheme in AP 2020
The Andhra Pradesh govt. to start AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2019.YSR Cheyutha is scheme focused on the minority women’s of the state. According to this, Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy will provide pension to minority ladies who have crossed 45 years of age. This scheme will be introduced within 2 years after the YSRCP comes to power.nder the YSR Cheyutha Scheme State Government will provide a total of Rs 75000 in 4 equal installments in four years.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Consistently the State Government of Andhra Pradesh state will give Rs 19000 to every recipient. The Financial guide will be moved through direct bank moved strategies. Scheme will be executed under Women government assistance leading body of Andhra Pradesh. Any denied network ladies belonging to these communities of SC, ST, OBC or Minority and whose age is between 45 to 60 years may profit the advantages of AP YSR Scheme. This will be a great initiative for all of the women belonging to the minority community.
Requirements To Apply YSR Cheyutha
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Benefits of YSR Scheme
- This scheme is for the woment empowerment and to better of living of minority wemen.
- By thsi scheme the CM of Andhra Pradesh has pension plans and helps with financial support.
- Women above the age of 45 years BC, SC, ST, and minority communities will get an amount of 75,000 rupees annually.
- This will be credited to their accounts directly in four different stages.
Apart from the above-given scheme, many other schemes Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched to help all of the residents:-
- The government decided to do the extension and reach of the ‘YSR Sampoorna Poshana’ conspire, under which nutritious food was being provided to kids and pregnant ladies, regardless of their wellbeing profile.
- Named ‘YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus’, the plan was currently extended to profit 77 ancestral manuals. It was chosen to burn through ₹1,863.11 crores under both the plans.
- The Cabinet likewise affected certain adjustments in the lodging plan according to the bearings of the High Court.
- According to the new terms and conditions, the assigned house destinations can be sold simply after the recipient builds a house and dwells in it for a base time of five years.
- Under the ‘YSR Vidhya Deevena‘, the charge repayment would be legitimately credited to the records of the moms in four portions so as to give them the option to scrutinize the administration with respect to scholastics and foundation, the Minister said.
- In another significant choice, the Cabinet had, on a basic level, consented to set up a Sanskrit foundation in Tirupati. It additionally cleared the recommendations to build up Telugu and Sanskrit institutes under the A.P. Advanced education Society.
The concerned authorities have not released any official notification regarding the application form we will inform you about the scheme as soon as the official notification is out. Please stay connected with us in future for getting updating information regarding the scheme