Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 | Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List | YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List | ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal | 1st, 2nd Farmer List YSR Rythu Bharosa
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 is now available. Recently the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was announced and implemented on 15th October 2019 in Andra Pradesh state. This scheme will provide monetary benefits to the farmers. Farmers can check the beneficiary list from the official website by following a few easy steps. Here in this article, you may able to grab the information related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 such as the procedure to check the beneficiary list, the procedure to check payment status and any other relevant information.
First Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
Today under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme Approx 49 lakh families have received minimum support price. On 15th May 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has distributed the financial aids to all eligible farmers. Through the Video Conference YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also announce that we wanted to give Rs 7500 but due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have deposited Rs 2000 in the bank accounts of a respected farmer in the month of April 2020. Now On Friday 15th May 2020 YSR Government has deposited remaining Rs 5500. After that, the AP Government will release the second and third amount i.e. Rs 4000 and Rs 2000 in the upcoming month of October 2020 and January 2021 respectively.
Payment Status Of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
For the Financial Year of 2019-20 State Government will spend Rs 6534 Crore rupee for the successful implementation of YSR Rythu Bahrosa Scheme. Now in the First phase Government has spent Rs 3675 Crore Rupee. These all three phases amount will be deposited through direct bank transfer (DBT) Method. so each beneficiary will get the instalment amount directly in their bank account. there is no need to worry about it.
YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Details
|First Installment||Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs 4000||In the Month Of October|
|Third Third Installment||Rs 2000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of 2020|
YSR Rythu Bharosa New Update
On Wednesday, 22nd April 2020 H Arun Kumar Special commissioner, agriculture has said in a statement that the farmers will get Rs. 5500/- financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All the eligible farmers from SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category will get Rs. 7500/- into their bank account. Not only that those farmers who are cultivating endowments departments lands will also get Rs. 7500/-. List of eligible farmers will display in the gram panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15, 2020 seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres on subsidized rate will start. Those whose name is not in the list can contact MEO (Mandal extension Officer) by May 10.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
YSR Rythu Bharosa is a welfare scheme of the Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy Government for the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers of Rs. 50000/-. This is one of the 9 major promises made by the Jagan Mohan Reddy during the election campaign. Beneficiary’s family will get Rs.12500 per year from the starting of the second month. Additional to this the government will provide zero per cent interest loan and free bore wells, Cold storages and food processing units.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers of the state will get a loan at zero per cent interest
- Rs. 13500/- per year Rs 67,500 in five years as financial help to each farmer family
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours in a day
- The Farmers will get free borewell facilities
- Farmers need not to pay road tax for tractors
- Cold storage units will establish all over the state
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmers family
- A premium of the insurance will be paid by the government
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
Objective of the scheme
Following are the major objectives of the government of the state to launch Rythu Bharosa scheme:-
- To help farmers financially
- To develop the agriculture sector
- For increasing crop production
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
- To check your name is present in the beneficiary list or not, you need to visit the official website
- Then click login option from the menu bar and a new page will appear on the screen
- Then enter the user name and password
- Enter the captcha code appears on the screen and click “login” option
- If you don’t remember the password click “forget password” option
- Now enter the registered mobile number and click “Get OTP” option
- Enter the OTP received on your registered number and create a new password
- Click Verify option and then log in to the site with ID & password
- Eligible beneficiary data will displays on the screen with the details like Name of Beneficiary || Father Name, Katha number.
- Now, Enter the Khata number in the search box
- Beneficiary detail will appear on the screen
Procedure to Edit The Information Of The Beneficiary
- Follow the above-mentioned procedure
- Click the “edit” option to edit the details given in the last column
- Beneficiary details will appear along with “Web land information” and “Pss information”
- If the details are correct click “verify status” option & select “details matched” option
- Select “Marital Status”,” Caste Details” and “Type of beneficiary”
- Then select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status”.
- If not matched select “details not matched” option and select “reject reason”
- Click on submit option and save details
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- To check the payment status you need to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- From the home page of the website go to the menu bar and choose “Payment status ” “https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Reports/PaymentStatus” option.
- Now a new page will appear on the screen then you need to enter your Aadhar card number
- Enter the captcha code displays on the screen and click submit option
- As you click your payment status will appear on the screen
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Statics
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Number Of Families||Farmers
Direct Links To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st & 2nd Installment
|Name of the District||Direct Link|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
- IF you have any query regarding the Scheme Call On 1902
सरकारी योजनाओं की ताज़ा खबरें – Sarkari Yojana Latest Updates के लिए हमारे वेबसाईट पर Regular विजिट करे और ज्यादा से ज्यादा लोगो को share करे.